What are PMTA's and how do they affect my vaping?
The future of our industry is under threat, and under current FDA laws, the vast majority of manufacturers could go out of business as soon as May. Visit the CASAA website and find out more, as well as how you can join the fight.
Terms of Service
What are the age requirements to purchase nicotine products?
As of 2020 the age to purchase nicotine products in Fort Collins is now 21. A valid form of identification must be presented for all nicotine product purchases. No sales will be made without the presentation of valid identification. Colorado Vapors reserves the right to refuse the sale of nicotine products at any time.
It is illegal to purchase nicotine products for minors. Any person(s) who attempt to purchase nicotine products with the intent to distribute to minors will be refused service and reported to the Fort Collins Police department.
What is your return policy?
All hardware is covered by Colorado Vapors for up to 30 days after purchase. Colorado Vapors will accept returns that have valid factory defects or issues. Returns will not be accepted for damage done to the device after the purchase date. This includes; drops, scratches, dents, water damage, and all other physical damage to the device. If you believe or want to find out if your device qualifies for a return please give us a call at (970) 682-2689 during business hours (Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm & Sunday 11am-5pm).
E-Juices, coils, batteries may be returned with a valid receipt and proof of factory defect, sale error, or other valid reason. Colorado Vapors reserves the right to not accept or credit returns based on any reasons listed above.
Do you have customer service?
Colorado Vapors is known in Fort Collins for offering exceptional customer service. Our dedicated team is well educated on all types of e-juice and hardware. If you need advice or guidance on anything vape related please feel free to visit us at 2716 South College Avenue, Suite D or give us a call (970) 682-2689 during business hours (Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm & Sunday 11am-5pm).
Can you fix my broken vape?
Due to liability issues, our staff is limited in their ability to repair vapes. Small fixes including, loose screws, broken glass, bad batteries, and basic cleaning are permissible for Colorado Vapor's staff. Colorado Vapor's staff reserve the right to refuse service to any customer at any time.
SECTION 1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 21 years old to access this site. If you are under 21 years old, you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of the legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
SECTION 2 – HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
SECTION 2.1 – HOW WE USE INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
• Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
• Identify you as a user in our system;
• Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
• Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
• Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Colorado Vapors and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Colorado Vapors;
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 5 and 7).
SECTION 3.1 – HOW DO I WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
ATTN: Legal Department
2716 S. College Ave., Unit D
Fort Collins, CO 80525
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
• Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
• Protection of Rights and Property. To protect the rights and property of
• Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
• Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
SECTION 7 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by mail at:
ATTN: Legal Department
2716 S. College Ave., Unit D
Fort Collins, CO 80525